Friday, August 10, 2007

More Video Insanity!

Well, that last installment was such a huge hit (judging by all the comments) I thought I'd do it again.

Here's something that's bound to make you feel queasy for about 10 different reasons:



Wow. What's up with holding the bamboo by hand? "Well, we always try to make things as unnecessarily dangerous as possible ... "

This next one is just a lot of fun, I think:



and here's part 2:



You've gotta love YouTube.

One of the interesting quotes from Part 2 (above) is "In real life, you'd never block a cut with your edge." I've always thought this is kind of suspect, for various reasons. It's too bad that they didn't try cutting into the back of the sword ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Takeshi said...

Jeff, nice site here which I have added to my new site. I'll be back to visit more regularly. Have to jump at the moment. If you have a chance, stop by and visit and let me know what you think!

Rei,

9:11 AM  
Blogger Takeshi said...

Jeff, I saw this on on television. Good points you make in the point.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home